This is a summary of the GeoIP site license. Please refer to the complete end-user license agreement to see all rights and restrictions.
The site license permits you to:
- Install and use multiple copies of GeoIP databases on multiple computers as long as all computers are only accessible by your company.
- Query locally installed databases an unlimited number of times, provided that computers outside your company cannot query the databases.
- Use the GeoIP data to provide IP geolocation functionality to applications used only within your company.
- The rights of site license and data may not be re-assigned, resold, or made available to any third parties without MaxMind's written consent.
- Access to the data is restricted to employees and contractors of the license holder. With contractors, the license holder is liable should the contractors violate the terms of the agreement.
- Data may not be stored in a way that is publicly accessible.
- You may not use the databases to develop a derivative product for sale, distribution, display to, or use by others outside your company. Derivatives of the databases are allowed but only for use within your company.