Esta página relaciona alguns dos recursos de terceiros oferecidos para ajudá-lo a integrar os bancos de dados GeoIP e serviços da Web aos seus aplicativos. A MaxMind não dá seu aval a quaisquer dessas páginas, de modo que o uso do código nelas contido se dá por sua própria conta e risco.
- Introduction to MaxMind - Overview of MaxMind on Linux.com. Goes over installing C API, using mod_geoip w/ Apache, showing IP address of a visitor w/ PHP
- Getting Visitor's Country with PHP using Geo IP
- Where are you from? IP Geolocation
Usando GeoIP e Google Maps
- Geotargeting PHP Script
- PHP Geotargeting Techniques
- Effective Geotargeting with PHP
- Geolocate your visitors with PHP
- Ad targeting and Drop-down country selector
- Whitelisting countries w/ PHP
- Visitor Map Generator for WordPress
- Installing Milter-Greylist with GeoIP to control spam - "The Milter-Greylist is a milter to sendmail written in C that implements the greylist filtering system, as proposed by Evan Harris."
- BIND GeoIP - A new patch for BIND which extends support to additional MaxMind databases, including GeoIP City and IPv6 GeoIP Country. Both threaded and non-threaded operation have been tested. >100B production queries have passed through this patch with neither crashes nor leaks.
- GeoDNS Patch for BIND DNS server - If you have a server in the US and another in Australia for xyz.com, this patch allows you to direct traffic to the nearest one not just by individual IP addresses, but rather by country. E.g., rather than having to list every IP you want redirected, you can just say, all of US, CA. MX ... go to server1 and all of AU, CN, PK, .... go to server2, etc.
- HOWTO Implement GeoDNS using BIND & MaxMind - A BASH script that allows the creation of a GeoIP.acl include file for BIND, that can be slotted straight into BIND's configuration file, without the need to patch BIND at all.
- GDNSD - an authoritative-only DNS server
- Blake's CentOS LAMP Server Guide - sections on AWStats and mod_geoip2
- Note: we have a crossdomain file at http://j.maxmind.com/crossdomain.xml
- GeoIP Stream Locking Module for Wowza - Wowza is a Flash media server
- Facebook acts as a proxy between an FBML application and the end user. This "patch" modifies our mod_geoip API so that it receives the user's IP rather than Facebook's. French: G\xE9olocaliser un utilisateur Facebook depuis PHP via mod_geoip de MaxMind English: Geotag a Facebook user via PHP mod_geoip of MaxMind
- KML Files with a Placemark for cities and regions worldwide, each with a lat/lon See the GeoDjango API section below for more mapping-based resources.
- GeoIP functions overview
- PEAR Library - ports MaxMind PHP API to PHP5 and PEAR Standards
- Using PHP + GeoLite City to detect the location of someone's IP Portuguese - English
- CakePHP is a web framework for PHP similar in concept to Ruby on Rails.
- Quickly Translate IP to Geo Coordinates
- GeoIp Component
- Installing Geo IP PurePerl
- GeoIP Documentation on CPAN
- Apache-GeoIP on CPAN
- Pure Perl Installation on Debian - see post by leftbrainlogic
- Apache MIT GeoIP Module German - English
- Documentation - / Source - for mod_geoip for ProFTP Daemon - (an FTP Server)
- mod_geoip2 with fancy, new-fangled X-Forwarded-For handling
- GeoIP-python mailing list on SourceForge
- python-geoip package for Debian - "This package contains the python bindings for GeoIP, allowing you to use this library within a python program and find the country of any IP address."
- python-geoip package for Ubuntu - same as above for Ubuntu
"A GIS branch of django that intends to be a geographic web framework making it as easy as possible to build GIS web applications and harness the power of spatially enabled data."
- xt_geoip module included in Xtables-addons - replaces patch-o-matic in netfilter/iptables project
- Apache Modsecurity with GeoIP blocking country specific traffic
- Using with GeoIP - from modsecurity website
- Installing AWStats on CentOS - includes section on GeoIP
- HowTo get GeoIP City working w/ AWStats for PowWeb hosting community
- Vincent De Lau - How to import country into CSV
- MaxMind GeoIP install setup tutorial using PHPMyAdmin - Includes information on importing GeoIP CSV files into MySQL. Builds on Vincent De Lau's tutorial above with pictures
- Geo IP - install MaxMind GeoIP using PHP + MySQL - builds on link above on using PHPMyAdmin
- Great links from MySQL forum
- Looking up the country of an IP using spatial R-tree indexes in MySQL - Great thread following post
- Andy Skelton - how they do lookup at WordPress - references above link
- Fast SQL queries using the CSV database and PHP