Product Summary: Determine the connection type of your visitors based on their IP address. The database identifies dial-up, cellular, cable/DSL, and corporate connection speeds. This data is also available through the GeoIP2 Precision: Insights service. (This database was previously known as the GeoIP Netspeed database.)
Purchase Site License
Downloadable Database: $370 for site license, includes first month of updates. Updates are available for $90.
- Updated monthly. Last updated: 2015-05-05
- Site license allows use on all machines within purchasing organization
- The connection type is about 95% accurate in the US. Outside the US, accuracy ranges from 50% to 80%, depending on the country. The data is generally more accurate for countries with more Internet users.
- Includes the following fields: ( Technical Details )
- Connection Type
- Open Source APIs are available for most popular languages
- Automated updates are available
This database is available in the following formats. Note that those purchasing a GeoIP2 database can download the corresponding Legacy database as well:
- GeoIP2 binary MMDB format
- GeoIP Legacy binary format
- GeoIP Legacy comma-separated values