Do I Need a Commercial Site License?
Online pricing of the GeoIP databases is meant for internal Restricted Business purposes only. Use in support of a commercial product requires the purchase of a commercial license. Refer to the licensing overview for more information.
Product Summary: Determine the Internet Service Provider, organization name, and autonomous system organization and number associated with an IP address.
The organization name is available for about 40% of corporate, government, and educational networks. In situations where we are not able to identify a specific business entity, we return the ISP name instead of the name of the business.
To access our most comprehensive organization data, use the GeoIP2 Precision: City or Insights service. These identify the organization associated with a business IP address in 10% more instances.
Purchase GeoIP2 ISP Database
$24 / month
- Updated weekly. Last updated: 2020-09-29
- Site license allows use on all machines within purchasing organization
- The ISP name is about 95% accurate in the US. Outside the US, the accuracy averages around 80%. The data is generally more accurate for countries with more Internet users.
- Includes the following fields: ( Technical Details )
- ISP Name
- Organization Name
- Autonomous System Number
- Autonomous System Organization
- Open Source APIs are available for most popular languages
- Automated updates are available
This database is available in the following formats:
- GeoIP2 binary MMDB format
- GeoIP2 comma-separated values
Note: MaxMind no longer provides access to GeoIP Legacy databases with new purchases. New customers, please consider purchasing GeoIP2 services and databases.
Note: This data is also available as part of the GeoIP2 Precision City and Insights services. Learn more and purchase.