A locally maintained database, designed to meet the comprehensive data needs of large corporations
- Provides fastest response times for the most demanding real-time situations.
- Combine MaxMind data with internal databases to facilitate custom workflows.
- Covers both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses worldwide.
- Includes site license for unlimited internal use within the purchasing organization.
- Delivers 99.8% accuracy on a country level, 90% accuracy on a state level, 87% accuracy on a city level for the US within a 50 kilometer radius. Learn more
- Updates weekly. Last update was on: 2017-10-17
What data is included?
|Available exclusively in GeoIP2 Enterprise database|
|Legitimate Proxy||Indicates if the IP address is a corporate proxy.|
|Available in GeoIP2 Enterprise database and GeoIP2 Precision Insights|
|Confidence Factors||Our confidence in each of the geolocation values returned.|
|User Type||Indicates type of user of the IP address.
Outputs: business, cafe, cellular, college, content_delivery_network, dialup, government, hosting, library, military, residential, router, school, search_engine_spider, traveler
|Available in GeoIP2 Enterprise database or as individual databases|
|Continent||The continent associated with the IP address.|
Three indicators of the country associated with the IP address:
|Subdivisions||The subdivisions or regions associated with the IP address (i.e. state, county, province, prefecture).|
|City||The city associated with the IP address.|
|Postal Code||The postal code associated with the IP address. Data is available for 34 countries.|
|Metro Code||The metro code associated with the IP address. These are only available for IP addresses in the US.|
|Time Zone||The time zone associated with location, as specified by the IANA Time Zone Database, e.g., "America/New_York".|
|Latitude / Longitude||The approximate latitude and longitude of the postal code, city, subdivision or country associated with the IP address.*|
|Accuracy Radius||The approximate accuracy radius, in kilometers, around the latitude and longitude for the geographical entity (country, subdivision, city or postal code) associated with the IP address.|
|ISP / Organization||The ISP and registering Organization associated with the IP address.|
|Domain||The second level domain associated with the IP address. This will be something like "example.com" or "example.co.uk", not "foo.example.com".|
|AS Number & Organization||The autonomous system number associated with the IP address and the organization associated with the registered autonomous system number for the IP address.|
|Connection Type||The connection type of your visitors based on their IP address.
Outputs: Dial-up, Cable/DSL, Corporate and Cellular
* Latitude and longitude are not precise and should not be used to identify a particular street address or household. To better represent a level of accuracy, please include the accuracy_radius when displaying latitude and longitude and make it clear that the coordinates refer to a larger geographical area instead of a precise location.
Includes localized names for select locations in English, Simplified Chinese, German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, and Russian.
- GeoIP2 binary MMDB format
- GeoIP2 comma-separated values
For more information, including terms and pricing, our Enterprise Business Support team is here to answer your questions.