Product Summary: Determine the Internet Service Provider, organization name, and autonomous system organization and number associated with an IP address.
The organization name is available for about 40% of corporate, government, and educational networks. In situations where we are not able to identify a specific business entity, we return the ISP name instead of the name of the business.
Purchase Site License
Downloadable Database: $100 for site license, includes first month of updates. Updates are available for $24.
- Updated twice a month. Last updated: 2015-03-03
- Site license allows use on all machines within purchasing organization
- The ISP name is about 95% accurate in the US. Outside the US, accuracy ranges from 50% to 80%, depending on the country. The data is generally more accurate for countries with more Internet users.
- Includes the following fields: ( Technical Details )
- ISP Name
- Organization Name
- Autonomous System Number
- Autonomous System Organization
- Open Source APIs are available for most popular languages
- Automated updates are available
This database is available in the following formats. Note that those purchasing a GeoIP2 database can download the corresponding Legacy database as well:
- GeoIP2 binary MMDB format
- GeoIP Legacy binary format
- GeoIP Legacy comma-separated values
Note: This data is also available as part of the GeoIP2 Precision City and Insights services. Learn more and purchase.